Nature of Business:
Total Number of Employees:
26 to 50 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Private Limited Company
Rs. 5 - 10 Crore
A steel alloy with 10.5% to 11% of chromium content is defined as Stainless steel. We provide premium quality stainless steel, which is used for providing base support to huge architectural structures. Stainless Steel is also required in the production of numerous types of products including capital as well as consumer goods. These products are mainly exported to different countries due to their quality properties and long lasting features.
The best quality raw material is used in the manufacturing process that sheds light on various aspects of the manufactured products. This metal alloy is used for designing and fabrication of products that resist heat, pressure and temperature and fulfill various complex requirements at varied industrial platforms. These products are non-toxic and are environment friendly.Features:
Types of Stainless Steel:
- Used in multi-industrial platforms
- It does not get corrode and stained easily and possess a familiar luster
- Excellent raw materials used
- Fulfills all complex requirements
- Not a good conductor of electricity
- It is non-magnetic
- Require less maintenance
- It is anti-bacterial
- Austenitic Stainless Steel
- Martensitic Stainless Steel
- Ferritic Stainless Steel
- Duplex Stainless Steel
- The stainless steel can be milled into coils, sheets, plates, bars, wire and tubing
- It is used in the fabrication of household hardware, cookware, cutlery, surgical instruments and industrial equipment.
- The metal alloy is used in jewelry and watches as it cannot be oxidized or turn black
- Stainless steel is used in architectural buildings for its feature of durability and retaining the original appearance
- The Butt Weld Fittings are the fittings that are welded permanently to another pipe or flange. We provide premium quality fittings with high durability, which helps in making the machinery work effectively for better production.
These fittings are available in many designs and dimensions, keeping all the requirements in mind, which provide freedom to choose the most appropriate type of fitting for the machinery. Also, these fittings are available in various metals to give our clients the freedom to choose from so that they can pick the best quality fitting. These fittings are highly durable and trusted as per long life and performance are considered. Along with all other qualities, our fittings are highly appreciated for their superior finish with sophisticated and sleek design.
These fittings are used for changing the direction or function of the piping system, which is joined mechanically. The dimensions for the fittings are defined in the ASME standards.