Nature of Business:
Jai Singh Solanki
Office No-04, Building No. 11-13 , Chimanlal Manilal Building Ground Floor, 8th Khetwadi Lane, Mumbai- 400 004, Maharashtra, India
Total Number of Employees:
26 to 50 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Private Limited Company
Rs. 5 - 10 Crore
DGFT / IE Code:
Established in the year of 2003, at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, we “Petromat Oil & Gas Equipment Pvt. Ltd. ( A Unit of Bluestar International )” are a leading and well recognized name in the field of manufacturing, exporting, importing and supplying of Industrial Piping and Fitting products. With the offered solutions comprising Valve fittings, Instrumentation tube fittings, Flanges and other comprehensive range of piping and fitting products, we ensure that these are precision designed so as to meet the operational needs of different industrial units.
Our business operations are well handled by experienced management that guides us in the flawless handling of involved operations. The dedicated team under the visionary guidance provided meets up to the requirements of Ferrous fittings, Ferrous tubes, Non ferrous tubes, Non ferrous fittings among others. Here, the rich experience gained by us and support of well developed infrastructure facilities also supports our aim to successfully match up with the ferrous & non ferrous piping and fitting demands of our customers.
Today, we have evolved ourselves with time so as to gain a place of recognition in the industry and at the same time also match up with the standard and customized demands of the customers. As an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 certified company, our team ensures that the well-structured and defined processes followed at our end allow us to bring continual improvements in the involved business activities and deliver solutions that matches up with the end operational needs of the customers.
To set highest standards of customer satisfaction, product development, manufacturing, delivery and in all other domains of our business and be the industry leaders globally.
To meet the international benchmarks of quality and work towards achieving "customer satisfaction" through bringing continual improvements upon the quality of products & services delivered.
The core value that drives our business is maintaining a customer centric business approach and to see to it that the business processes revolve around meeting their specific product needs.
The core business purpose we follow is to consistently work ahead in the areas of product development, manufacturing and all related domains and emerge as a leading player in the field of industrial piping and fitting solutions.
For achieving sustainability in our field of operations, we take following steps:
- Bring constant enhancements in the product and process technology used.
- Make use of better and more efficient ways to handle the operations.
- Understanding the key support of the team and enhancing their product and process knowledge values through training programs on a periodical basis.
We have with us dedicated team comprising both technical and non-technical support who have with them extensive experience in successfully handling the production & overall operation requirements. The technical marketing team is looked after by Mr. Gaurav and the production is headed by Mr. Vikram. The company is performing well under their able guidance.
Further, the team also ensure that the quality is delivered in accordance of client's requirements. Here, for overall development of manpower, we invest on team’s training & developmental activities as well as also take welfare measures so as to ensure a friendly & healthy work environment is maintained at our end.
Why Petromet Oil & Gas Equipment
We are well recognized as a leading name in field of meeting the demands of Oil, gas and other industrial piping and fitting solutions. Some of the factors that distinguish us from others include:
- Leading Manufacturers, Stockholders, Importers, Agents, Distributors & Suppliers of Stores & Marine Engineering Spares, Oilfield Requisites and other solutions.
- Extensive experience to serve the needs of industry sectors like Marine & Oilfield Industry, Chemical & Petrochemical Industry, Offshore Facility, Gas & Oil Pipelines, Nuclear Power Plants Iron, Paper Sugar & Cement Factories.
- Maintaining adequate stock of all essential items.
- In event of non-availability of any specialized items, we have the ability to manufacture the same at short notice.
- Team support of dynamic young entrepreneurs.
- Capability to arrange deliveries in expected time.
- Experience of having participated in major infrastructure & industrial government projects of India & abroad.
- Expertise in offering support services like Travel, Government and End-user approvals, Commercial, Shipping & handling, Technical sales, Project intelligence and follow-up, Local procurement and logistics, and after-sales- service & support.
Industry Cater To
Our in-depth knowledge of the products and processes assist us in specialized piping and fitting needs of different industry sectors. The large cross-section of industries we serve includes:
- Marine & Oilfield Industry.
- Chemical & Petrochemical Industry.
- Offshore Facility.
A steel alloy with 10.5% to 11% of chromium content is defined as Stainless steel. We provide premium quality stainless steel, which is used for providing base support to huge architectural structures. Stainless Steel is also required in the production of numerous types of products including capital as well as consumer goods. These products are mainly exported to different countries due to their quality properties and long lasting features.
The best quality raw material is used in the manufacturing process that sheds light on various aspects of the manufactured products. This metal alloy is used for designing and fabrication of products that resist heat, pressure and temperature and fulfill various complex requirements at varied industrial platforms. These products are non-toxic and are environment friendly.Features:
Types of Stainless Steel:
- Used in multi-industrial platforms
- It does not get corrode and stained easily and possess a familiar luster
- Excellent raw materials used
- Fulfills all complex requirements
- Not a good conductor of electricity
- It is non-magnetic
- Require less maintenance
- It is anti-bacterial
- Austenitic Stainless Steel
- Martensitic Stainless Steel
- Ferritic Stainless Steel
- Duplex Stainless Steel
- The stainless steel can be milled into coils, sheets, plates, bars, wire and tubing
- It is used in the fabrication of household hardware, cookware, cutlery, surgical instruments and industrial equipment.
- The metal alloy is used in jewelry and watches as it cannot be oxidized or turn black
- Stainless steel is used in architectural buildings for its feature of durability and retaining the original appearance
- The Butt Weld Fittings are the fittings that are welded permanently to another pipe or flange. We provide premium quality fittings with high durability, which helps in making the machinery work effectively for better production.
These fittings are available in many designs and dimensions, keeping all the requirements in mind, which provide freedom to choose the most appropriate type of fitting for the machinery. Also, these fittings are available in various metals to give our clients the freedom to choose from so that they can pick the best quality fitting. These fittings are highly durable and trusted as per long life and performance are considered. Along with all other qualities, our fittings are highly appreciated for their superior finish with sophisticated and sleek design.
These fittings are used for changing the direction or function of the piping system, which is joined mechanically. The dimensions for the fittings are defined in the ASME standards.